Old April 23rd 10, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
RN

Default BMapper Background Map Management

After capturing several new BMapper Background maps, I would like to
eliminate some old ones that are no longer used so they do not show up
on the drop down on the upper left corner of the program. I have been
unable to find any files by the names shown to delete. Can anyone help
with details on how to eliminate these?

Also, I would like to share some of the new background maps with other
pilots so they do not have to generate their own. Is there an easy way
to do this?

John