Old January 27th 05, 05:54 PM
Peter R.

gatt ) wrote:

"...those who will forgot to lower their landing gear."

Was told this by a guest instructor. I'm not at all comfortable with this.

Thoughts?

I first started my flight training back in 1989 at Waterbury/Oxford,
Connecticut. Based at that airport was an aircraft whose owner landed
not once, but twice without extending his gear.

Now that I am flying a retractable-gear aircraft, I have decided to give
my "those who will do so" card to that pilot.

Now, this saying goes, "There are those who will do so multiple times,
and those who donated their moment to these few."

--
Peter