Old April 20th 08, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default hard wax application

On Apr 20, 8:43*am, Tuno wrote:
I've never used hard wax before, but since the factory recommends it
on the gelcoat, I'm going to give it a try. I just have no clue how to
go about it. (My Google search results are great -- for hair removal!)

I have a Makita 0-3000rpm variable speed polisher, a brick of hard
wax, and a mandrel and other accessories I got from the dealer. Is
there a technique writeup on the web somewhere?

~ted/2NO

I put my block of hard wax, and the dealer supplied buffing wheel, in
a closet in the garage and used Wx block.

Andy