Old April 29th 18, 08:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default LxNav USB hub?

On Friday, April 27, 2018 at 1:00:24 AM UTC+8, Charlie M. (UH & 002 owner/pilot) wrote:
Dude, USB is a basic rule, what actually works in the fringes is what may count.
What SPECIFIC unit did you buy? "I bought an EBay unit" is not enough info in this case.

For those that deal with comms or PC's, there is a loose standard, what actually works is another question.

I deal with automotive diagnostics comms, saying to get a "X" cable is worthless, getting a cable with a "Intel xxxx Chip with this version firmware" is worthwhile.
I have other examples.

Please link the exact unit you bought, that can help.

Thanks.

Charlie ebay link as requested.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/4-port-U...item3630cef414