Old January 3rd 04, 02:26 PM

While I am a 'Firefox' fan, I really don't believe you included it. I
suppose it really is a Western design to tell the truth anyway. A
British author created Firefox, then Clint Eastwood, 'brought her to
life'. (Still wish he would've done 'Firefox Down", too, tho.) Even the
full size mockup uses American F-4 Phantom parts! If you're going this
route, I bet Blue Thunder could really smoke a Hokum's ass & Airwolf
could smoke a MiG-29 or Su-37! After all, Airwolf took out MiG-23s/27s &
Mirages routinely, 'cause I saw it on TV & TV's been around a LOT longer
than the 'net, so I KNOW it's true! You've left out a few other
fictional Soviet stuff too, like the 'Hellhound' gunship helo, 'Red
October' sub that I know of.