Old January 15th 04, 06:34 PM
Alan Minyard

On 14 Jan 2004 19:42:29 GMT, 362436 (Ron) wrote:

About 20 years ago an A-7 hit a hotel / apartment building broadside in
Indianapols. was there secondary fire and colapse from that event?

MAH

That hotel was not a high rise. IIRC it was seven stories tall and the a/c
took down portions of five, but since the a/c was so much smaller
the building remained, for the most part, structurally intact.

Al Minyard

Wasnt that pilot attached to Tonopah TR, and the 4450th at that time?

Ron
Pilot/Wildland Firefighter

I think so, but I do not have my sources at hand. I will get them the
next time I am in the area and double check.

Al Minyard