Old February 27th 14, 05:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default New FlarmView Flarm Config Menu?

It's a no-fly day here at SGP, so I'm trying to familiarize myself with the latest FlarmView update. I see there is now a 'Flarm Config' page that puportedly shows (and allows edits of) the various Flarm distance filtering options. I can't find information on this page in the latest manual (or anywhere else on the LX site - anyone out there have any information on this?

On a related topic, the 'Flarm Info' page doesn't show anything for my Flarm, even though I'm sure I have it connected properly, and the Flarm unit itself shows a solid green LED.

TIA,

Frank