Old February 4th 10, 01:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default 14 takeoffs = 14 approaches - Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9liCim6VHNg

Systems check on the airplane so I figure to remain near the airport
therefore why not do some pattern work.

Couldn't say I did 14 landings however. Winds at pattern altitude was
a tail wind and winds below the treeline were a headwind. Needless
to say, every approach was "different" especially descending through
the treeline.

And last excuse I can make LOL is that it was "cold" and breaking
ground effect was harder then normal for me.

You can see the "bag" I am reporting in the beginning of the video
about 12 inches off the taxiway pavement between me and the taxiway
light.