Old April 3rd 20, 12:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default Concealed Carry In MY ASW27

If you fire an AK-47 and a .22 pistol simultaneously and horizontally,
which round will hit the ground first?Â* There's quite a difference in
velocity between those two.Â* (A bored engineer/glider pilot here.)

On 4/2/2020 4:45 PM, wrote:
This started with an AK47 and bored engineer/glider pilots.

Seems like we a missing a great opportunity. What's L/D for an AK47 round?

With the changing velocity on the way to target, I'm not sure what it means. Something to do with energy used per foot of range.

--
Dan, 5J