Old March 29th 21, 06:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

Default Acid Al won't even DARE to watch Lyin' Biden's press conference...

Shame on you. The absolute disrespect shown for the newsgroup, for the will of the voters, for your own President is shocking and disheartening.
Soaring is the topic and as shown many times even that topic can produce incorrect information. If you have personal deficiencies, this is not the forum
to error them!!!

I saw nothing in President Biden's news conv
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 5:48:33 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:43:30 PM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:
'John Galloway[_2_ Wrote:
;1040516']On Sunday, 28 March 2021 at 18:00:49 UTC+1,
wrote:-
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote: -
...he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from
his cheat sheets!-
Can't help but notice that the media isn't asking the same experts who
insisted Trump had mental problems what their professional opinions are
of Biden's mental status. What's up with that? The man struggles to
speak in complete sentences, falls down, etc etc.-

Well speaking as a professional from the UK who has assessed many
people, Biden has a lifelong speech impediment which he appears to cope
with very well but there is no sign I can see of anything wrong with his
brain.

Well, it is well documented that Biden has had surgery for not one but
TWO brain aneurysms. He is "one good sneeze away from death" as a
neurologist I once worked with would say. Speech impediment? His only
impediment that I can see is his ability to lie about his grades, his
status in his law class and an inability to remember how or even that he
has to give credit in his term papers in the form of footnotes. I
would love to perform a brain scan on him.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot

--