Old July 18th 03, 07:47 AM
The Flynns

5. Daytrips-- depending on how far you want to fly in a day.....Whistler,
Okanogan and hit the winery's, Desolation Sound, Stuart Island/Big Bay area,
Jervis Inlet, Butte (sp?) Inlet....Also depends on how you feel about flying
over water, mountains and relatively few flat spots...but it's all
beautiful.
"Aarfy" wrote in message
We're planning a trip from Northern California to Vancouver, Canada and
would appreciate some pointers.

1. What documents do we need to fly into Canada?
2. What are the ADIZ procedures?
3. What about customs?
4. Which airport/FBO is good for someone who is staying in the city of
Vancouver?
5. Any suggestions for flying daytrips in the area?

I'm sure AOPA has all the stuff on this, and I'm off to do some research,
but it's always nice to get some feedback from those who have been there

and
dome that. Thanks in advance...