Old January 10th 07, 09:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul Tomblin

Default World's Ugliest Plane?

In a previous article, "Montblack" said:
Ugly Planes:

http://www.fortunecity.com/tattooine/farmer/120/
Here's a link from a quick Google search

I can't see that Blohm und Voss Bv 141 asymettrical plane on that list.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blohm_%2B_Voss_BV_141

`
Although it's hard to tell with those tiny thumbnails. I also don't see
the Christmas Bullet, of which two were built, both killed their test
pilots on their first flight.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question...ry/q0038.shtml

--
Paul Tomblin http://blog.xcski.com/
"It is my prayer that other Americans will fully realize that to condone the