Old June 1st 07, 02:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

Default Kalamazoo Air Museum PPShow - Kalamazoo Air Museum.pps (0/1)

Hey! I have been using that nick since the 80s?!!
No wait, I am ".
ok

wrote in message
Hope these are in the right order. The first craft is unknown to me,
they did not have it tagged in the display.

If you get a chance the Museum is very nice to visit. $16.95 for the
day with AARP and Other Discounts available.

Also has a FREE Fighter Simulator. Rather simple but is fun and the
kids love it. Gives you all axis control just screen in front of
you, game screen display.