Old April 14th 04, 05:55 PM
Peter Duniho

wrote in message
om...
[...] Again, from direct observation, this can be caused by insufficient

oil
supply to the gov pad (see above), excessive rotor-to-housing
clearance/physical gov oil pump damage, a fault in the oil pressure
relief valve, or in extreme cases, excessive clearances/oil loss
between the main crankshaft bearing and the crankshaft.

Your oh-so-respectful approach to your criticism notwithstanding (full of
insults and personal mischaracterizations), I think it's interesting you
don't bother to list "low RPM" as a fault that could interfere with prop
governing.

[...] Over the years in these forums,
my chosen profession has been repeatedly attacked, my personal
experience and intent questioned.

So, you choose to propogate the madness? IMHO, once you start doing it
yourself, you lose the right to complain about others doing it to you.

Pete