Old April 18th 04, 11:15 PM
BUFDRVR

In doing so,
he spends little time on tactical operations of Linebacker II, barely
mentioning the hundreds of sorties flown each day, the MiG kills or
the SAM sites destroyed.

I've lent my book to someone so I can't look at the cover and read the books
"summary" (I'm sure there's some term used to describe the "amplifications" on
the books cover???), but I thought the book was supposed to be about the BUFF
contribution mainly? Michel doesn't even get into detail about night fighter
strikes or F-111 strikes. I thought this was by design.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"