Old April 26th 05, 07:56 PM
Dale

In article ,
Newps wrote:

That's why it's stupid to skydive into an airport. These accidents
happen every year.

Which accidents? There have been a few cases of jumpers in freefall
having a collision with an aircraft in flight but this is the first case
I've heard of a jumper under canopy being hit. And folks in the sport
that have been around a lot longer than I have don't remember this ever
happening before. You have date or place?

The biggest problem I've seen with jumping on a public airport is the GA
pilot that can't deal with an unusual situation, or doesn't take the
time to educate himself on his destination.

--
Dale L. Falk

There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing
as simply messing around with airplanes.

http://home.gci.net/~sncdfalk/flying.html