Old July 4th 05, 11:59 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 02:51:13 GMT, SHIVER ME TIMBERS
wrote:

The OTHER Kevin in San Diego wrote:

I'd be afriad some of those stick-jockeys might want to date her - and
we all know how pilots really are. hehehe

Well as long as they don't want her to join the mile high club on
company time don't sweat it.

lol.. Me and a co-worker were discussing that earlier today. We're
both of the school of thought that unless you're doing the pilot,
you're not a member. Then we figured we'd never be members 'cuz it's
way too busy to even be thinking about sex in a helicopter.

I actually shuddered at the thought of "doing a pilot" for a second there
Kev. Being a mysoganist an' all:-)

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)