Old April 1st 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Cracked ribs/Piper SB 1161 update

Paul, it sounds like we'll have to dig some extra potatoes, pick some extra
beans and sweet corn this year so the Allison clan leaves well supplied.
That AD's gonna cut into their grocery bill!

Now that Jay's done with his annual, Jack is busy getting all kinds of
valuable experience, and Bob did his annual from the couch, you're all
invited to OSH this summer during which the Aztec will be in for annual. I
purposely planned it so everybody could help!! Daily ground transportation,
screw drivers, grease rags, and after hours refreshments will be provided.

Jim

"Jack Allison" wrote in message
Price of two new ribs............ 1.1 AMUs
Crating those ribs for shipment.. 0.1 AMU
Labor estimate................... 3.5 AMUs to 4.9 AMUs (50-70 hours)
Kleenex.......................... Free

At least I can divide by three and share the pain. Good thing I'd been
flying like crazy the past few months finishing up my instrument rating
because I'll probably be logging way less time the next few months as
the flying budget absorbs the hit.

What's that MontBlack? Why, yes, I would like some chicken with those
ribs! :-P

--
Jack Allison
PP-ASEL-Instrument Airplane