Old January 18th 10, 07:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Looking for USAFA grads now flying sailplanes

On Jan 18, 12:10*pm, Dave Newill wrote:
PLEASE NOTE - Paul did not post this - apparently since I had just
been on his website, posting my glider for sale, the log-on address
carried over when I logged onto R.A.S. ( Paul - my apologies! didn't
know it would do this!)
Please send any contact details to

Thanks!

On Jan 18, 2:07*pm, Paul Remde wrote:

I am trying to put an article together for Checkpoints - and am
looking for USAFA grads who are now flying sailplanes - ( yes I know
about JP ) I especially am looking for a recent ( last three years)
story on getting back into the cockpit -soaring style!
Thanks

What's the deadline for your article Dave?

Frank Whiteley