Old September 9th 05, 04:34 PM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Thu, 8 Sep 2005 18:50:54 +0100, "Simon Robbins"
wrote:

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
So, can we count on a blow-by-blow of your progress like I did with my
PPH?? That would be very cool to read another's experiences as he
trains.

Well, I'd like to think I could do that, but to be honest I doubt I'll
remember my lessons in quite as much detail as you did, (i.e. how many
sugars Q has in his coffee, etc!) But I'll try. It was funny when I was
writing that report, I struggled to remember the exact exercises I'd done
in
the morning and what in the afternoon. It just all kind of blended
together.

hehe, I'd forgotten about Q's coffee. Dunno where he is anymore.
Rumor has it he up and quit a few weeks ago.

Probably got an earful off a student that didn't take to him:-))

Don't know for sure 'cuz
I haven't been at that school since April.

So, you're a "Love 'em and leave 'em" type of guy eh? Get what you can, then
cast 'em aside like so much flotsam. :-))

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)