Old September 11th 05, 01:14 AM
Beav

"The OTHER Kevin in San Diego" skiddz "AT" adelphia "DOT" net wrote in
message ...
On Fri, 9 Sep 2005 16:34:57 +0100, "Beav"
wrote:

hehe, I'd forgotten about Q's coffee. Dunno where he is anymore.
Rumor has it he up and quit a few weeks ago.

Probably got an earful off a student that didn't take to him:-))

Dunno the whole story and the bits and pieces of what I am hearing
seem to indicate there was a falling out with management. (Not
surprising since that's exactly why I left that school)

I remember you mentioning the odd prob.

Don't know for sure 'cuz
I haven't been at that school since April.

So, you're a "Love 'em and leave 'em" type of guy eh? Get what you can,
then
cast 'em aside like so much flotsam. :-))

Never "loved" that school and thought it was a good thing, but having
been out of there for 5 months and training elsewhere, I can say for
certain the move was a very good choice. (Not to mention the new
school is a 3 mile drive from work or home and the old as 43 miles
each way.

That's always a good thing. You can even see the weather from your bed :-)

- plus the chief pilot has something like 20,000 hours in
helicopters)

He must've used up all his luck by now

--
Beav

Reply to "beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com" (with the obvious
changes)