Old April 1st 09, 03:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dan[_12_]

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Dennis Fetters wrote:
Dan wrote:

Dennis Fetters wrote:
snip

I didn't threaten him. I promised him that when I seen him I was
going to give him a good old fashion, and well deserved punch in the
nose. You know, like someone deserves when they are antagonizing
someone.

Now that is childish.

I'm no lawyer, but isn't conveying a threat on line a federal felony?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Go for it;

FBI Headquarters in Washington, D.C.
Call (202) 324-3000 or write to the following address:
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Just as a matter of curiosity does it make you feel like a man or
make what the other person said any less correct if you hit him? I'm not
saying the other guy was right or wrong in saying what he did, but
hitting him only proves you are unable to prove your point. As I said
before, it's childish and no different from any thug who shoots someone
for disrespecting him.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired