Old April 3rd 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Barnyard BOb wrote:
On Wed, 1 Apr 2009 16:56:40 -0400, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

That's because he knows that I am capable of the worst nightmares on his
putrid body.

With all seriousness, I just want you to know that anybody who does
something like that to me would be in line for retribution with extreme
prejudice and without the slightest hesitation. I don't stop until I get
what I want when I'm motivated to be on the trail of anybody who stalks
me.

You see- I have, in reserve, my own tactics for getting back at people,
and many connections with people who will do things for me (and I for
them.)

REALLY?

The day you closed up Revolution Helicopters forever in Excelsior
Springs, MO I still managed to make it through the only door that your
people didn't lock during what should have been normal business hours.

I had your gal at the front desk go back to your office and request
that you come out and speak with me.....

Guess what happened, Dennis?
NOTHING.
You wouldn't do it.

I'm not saying you're a coward, but it sure doesn't square with the
brag and bluster you wrote above. :-)

You are answering an impostor, fool.

As you can imagine I was probably a little busy at the time and couldn't
waste it with you... Looks like I was right, and glad I didn't.