Old April 3rd 09, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Gezellig

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009 08:33:21 -0400, Dennis Fetters wrote:

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:11:04 -0400, Gezellig wrote:

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:50:59 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Jules wrote:
How do I know for a fact he is an imposter????

You can't.

Names and emails mean nothing.
Jim caught the wrong IP Address in the message headers, which means
highly likely an impostor. Or it could have been posted to a private
forum that mirrors newsgroups, with the forum's administrator
substituting his own gibberish into IP address fields. IP Addresses
don't have to be included at all in message headers.

The only thing that really means anything is when messages have the SAME
IP Address. Bingo, they originated from the same source.

As long as source = ISP.

Mr. Knowitall, then tell me from which ISP I am now posting? Where am I
located, Einstein?

Here's what I know about you, not what you ask since what you ask is
impossible to know. You're Dan Camper, troll, of alt.kooks.xxx infamy,
where you posted as Oneidas The Mad Hatter and several other nyms. You
now post as hummingbird to alt.computer.freeware where you are as a
known drive-by homosexual. You also post there as No One, No Whan and
Thomas Stevens (on many newsgroups) including Kat on rec.music.beatles,
alt.music.led-zeppelin.

How am I doing? :0)

You have led little jelly beans which aren't to hard to follow wherever
you go, openly admitting to your sensationless trolling. Would you like
me to continue?

Not only are you a racist, you're anti-Semitic as seen by your constant
harassment of Jews in particular Kinky Friedman.

With a slight bit of doubt, I can report that you are actually Chris
Millbank of London (area) UK where you post frequently to
uk.politics.misc as acacari.

Not bad, huh?

I did get a chunk of help from CNNNT :0)

Any questions?