Old April 3rd 09, 06:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Dennis Fetters

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (wasFetters)

Dennis Fetters wrote:

On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 09:11:04 -0400, Gezellig wrote:

On Wed, 01 Apr 2009 19:50:59 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Jules wrote:

How do I know for a fact he is an imposter????

You can't.

Names and emails mean nothing.
Jim caught the wrong IP Address in the message headers, which means
highly likely an impostor. Or it could have been posted to a private
forum that mirrors newsgroups, with the forum's administrator
substituting his own gibberish into IP address fields. IP Addresses
don't have to be included at all in message headers.

The only thing that really means anything is when messages have the SAME
IP Address. Bingo, they originated from the same source.

As long as source = ISP.

Mr. Knowitall, then tell me from which ISP I am now posting? Where am I
located, Einstein?

This is a post from the impostor.