Old April 3rd 09, 11:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Barnyard BOb

Default Victimizing Aircraft Designers - An American Specialty? (was Fetters)

On Thu, 02 Apr 2009 16:05:51 -0700, Dennis Fetters
wrote:

You are answering an impostor, fool.

The posts I've just inspected show you using Prodigy & Netscape 7.2.

Your imposter shows up as cnntp.org

Are these correct?

If calling me a fool makes you feel like a bigger man....
You don't have much of a life, son!. :-)

I'm a Johnny come lately and got blind sided.
So enjoy your moment of juvenile pseudo superiority.

As you can imagine I was probably a little busy at the time and couldn't
waste it with you... Looks like I was right, and glad I didn't.

Dennis, I imagine nothing. That would be YOUR bag!!!!!

You looked white as a sheet and scared to death to me.
If that's your idea of ' busy' and the only story you got...
stick with it, buddy.

Barnyard BOb