Old June 12th 07, 05:04 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bobby Galvez

Default Grumman Albatross Float plane Plans

"Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman" wrote:

Grumpy AuContraire wrote:

You might also contact Northrup-Grumman.

I spent a lot of time in these planes (S-16 version IIRC) island hopping
in Micronesia in the 1969-1971 time frame. Noisy but very reliable.

I thought that you had plans to moor one on Lake Travis...

JT

I would probably do so if I had one, but the PC city council we have would put an
end to that idea real fast.

Ray
===

Lake Travis is outside of the jurisdiction of City of Austin.

You'd be dealing with LCRA on that one. And you'd still probably be SOL.

BobbyG