Old March 3rd 19, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Senna Van den Bosch

Default Waxing and polishing

Op zondag 3 maart 2019 15:30:26 UTC+1 schreef joesimmers:
Senna have you heard about hard waxing? Using a rotary
buffing wheel and a block of hard wax to do the entire glider
minus the canopy.

Also good stuff is the 2 part WX Block and Seal
available from wings and wheels.

The Plexus is for the canopy only not the glider itself it
looks like this thread drifted.

To be honest, never done it or had it done on a car or glider, I bought my DG 101 last year and want it to stay in great condition and stumbled upon that care kit with waxing and polishing products and thought it might be worth the effort