Old September 22nd 06, 10:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Stealth Pilot

Default Continental O-200 ?

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:46:26 GMT, Jerry Springer
wrote:

Bert Ludwig wrote:
Jerry Springer wrote:
snip

Stupid, stupid, ignorant person.

Yes you are, as you insist on proving repeatedly. Go back to your
freak show on TV you load.

Pudwig, the things you write here over and over show that you are an
ignorant person. You are not smart enough to build your own airplane and
find fault with anyone that does design and built airplanes. What a
pathetic life you must live. You are not even smart enough to quote
enough of the previous message so people well know what you are talking
about. As I said YOU are a stupid, stupid person.

he certainly hasnt realised why I use the brown eyes comment :-)
Stealth Pilot