Old July 5th 03, 05:47 PM
ArtKramr

Subject: Honor to those who came forward
From: Cecil Turner
Date: 7/5/03 7:37 AM Pacific Daylight Time
Kevin Brooks wrote:
It's "for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother" . .
. not "he who feeds the horses but stays behind."

So you join Art in scorning the service of all of those who have
faithfully served in other roles, or theaters? I would have thought
better of you, Cecil.

Mr Brooks, I may be overly sensitive, but as a (retired) military officer I
expect a
certain amount of civility and courtesy, especially from fellow servicemen.
Since you
refuse to discuss issues without gratuitous personal comments, I decline to
correspond
with you further.

goodbye,
KTF

Well said. And we must never forget that the rule all officers follow, is to
never explain and never complain,. And never allow youself to be put on the
defensive. It is a sign of weakness. Besides, Brooks is a bold face liar not
worthy of too much time. I think we have already given him far more than he
ever deserved..He clearly has no place among any band of brothers.

Arthur Kramer
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer