Old May 15th 07, 07:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Default I can see it

You might REALLY have a handle on this one Mike :-)))
Dudley Henriques
"Mike Kanze" wrote in message
. ..
Dudley & Charlie,

Never underestimate the desire of a politician to have some edifice with his
/ her name on it, or the desire of his or her acolytes to make it happen.
Particularly something BIG like a CV.

--
Mike Kanze

"Son, this is a Washington, D.C. kind of lie. It's when the other person
knows you're lying and also knows you know he knows."

- Robert Leffingwell (Henry Fonda), Advise And Consent, 1962

"Charlie Wolf" wrote in message
If that's not existential, I don't know what is....
Regards,

On Tue, 8 May 2007 12:50:08 -0400, "Dudley Henriques"
wrote:

"Hunter" wrote in message
I can see it in the near future, the new CVN-82 USS Hillary R.Clinton
saling side by side with her sister ship CVN-79 USS William J.Clinton

There may be a fallicy in this.
One must consider the fact that the very existance of these two people in
the political/military equation of the United States may well have denied
the building of these two ships and therefore the ships might not exist at
all.
Just a thought :-))
DH