Old February 24th 04, 09:45 PM
Krztalizer

YEah, reminds me of the days when we were all "SEPERATE BUT EQUAL"... ,
when "those XXXXX could still go to their own schools and take their own
busses...".

Go grind that ax someplace else - this has nothing to do with r.a.m. and trying
to convince folks that gay and lesbians are their own "race" is just plain
stupid.

How was it then that they were "second class" ???

Bright one, no one here suggested you have to ride "busses", no one here called
you names, in fact, you are the cross-posting nit trying very hard to get a
flame war started, by insulting as many folks as you can. _Great_ way to make
your point.

stuffing you down into the bit bin Later, dude. Come back when you want to
debate like a grown up.