Old April 20th 05, 04:45 AM
jeremiah johnson

Hahah, well I've made my fair share of bad moves in the past, but I'm
very sure that this is one of those decisions that I won't regret in the
future.

I'll be fine. Life has thrown me a lot of challenges. I've survived
cancer (testicular), a term in the US Air Force as explosives ordinance
disposal, two hospitalizing car crashes (both as a result of other
people's intoxication), a 65mph motorcycle wreck (mechanical failure, i
walked away), two toddlerettes, and an ex-wife (this one was genuinely
bad judgement, i'll admit)

I'll be fine. and if something does happen, i'm certain i'll be able to
handle it.

Jay Honeck wrote:
thanks for the concern, but i'm quite capable of making my own decisions.

Hoo, boy. That ranks right up there with "Watch this!" as "famous last
words"...

:-)