Old May 24th 05, 11:03 PM
Brian Whatcott

On 24 May 2005 14:14:30 -0700, wrote:

Every day these noisy, small private planes from
Palo Alto airport destroy my living space.

They fly too low, and this causes their low
frequency motor noise to enter my home and
drive me crazy.

Especially on weekend days, there is either one plane
entering or leaving my airsapce, so there is a constant
level of airplane nosie.

I was happy to read that this airport is a money
loser, and it might be shut down, but not until
2017, when the lease is up.

Is there a way to shut this nuisance down any sooner?

There certainly is! I recall that when Internet was arpanet,
there was an active focus of flying interest, and it was centered on
Palo Alto. Then, there was just ONE flying newsgroup.
About 1990 or 1991.

Now I am going to suppose that you arrived at Palo Alto, sometime
later, and settled close to the field.

If this is true - they were there first, and you will turn a tidy
profit by selling and moving. Now would be a good time in fact.

Best wishes

brian Whatcott