Old December 24th 06, 01:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

Default Paul Tomblin

DABEAR wrote:
Paul Tomblin wrote:

If it's so damn safe, fly it and show us what it and you are made of.

Outside...Inside...Outside In...Inside
Out...Assembled...Disassembled...machst nichts.

Or, he might surprise us all...

I can see him in black fedora, black cape and green facepaint, flying
high above Oshkosh, the Emerald City of Aviation, skywriting with black
smoke pouring from the tail:

"Surrender RAH-14!"

Then, in an ironic act mimmicking what we all currently think about the
chances of his actually flying the "Butterball Bullet," Flying Monkeys
will come out of his butt, making the cockpit even more cramped and
worse...one will be trying to take over the controls from the Yawnster
Monster.

All will have the face of Juan, except the one desiring the controls,
and that one will look like Captain Zoom...who will have no Gods before
him.

Just Butt Monkeys like Juan.

Place your bets, will the yawn dart ever fly?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired