Old March 4th 07, 11:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Ron Rosenfeld

Default KAUG Notam Question

On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 18:42:39 -0800, Sam Spade wrote:

Ron Rosenfeld wrote:

My sense is that this may be a Notam that was issued contrary to guidance,
and should have been removed long ago, but was not. But perhaps someone
has a better explanation.

And, two days ago, the signal on an LPV approach at that airport was
adequate for my CNX80 to give me an LPV annunciation.

You need to hound the region's flight procedures office about this.

In case you have forgotten, you're dealing with the airborne equivalent
of the post office. ;-)

Thanks for that info. The flight procedures office is not one I have
tried. I had been dealing with various Notam offices.