Old February 25th 16, 10:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 3:24:53 PM UTC-6, JS wrote:
I just saw this posted by Mandy Temple, President of the Gliding Federation of Australia.
This approval may just be for operation in Australia, but even if so is a start.
Jim

IS28 Life Extension
There is now a simple method to extend the life of IS28 gliders beyond 35 years. Rob Hanbury, with help from a young pilot Bogdan Hiticas, has set up a system piggybacking off the Romanian EASA approval. For more information contact Rob Hanbury Airworthiness Department Chair
CAD at glidingaustralia dot org

Thanks Jim. I have sent an email to Rob. Also waiting to hear from Peter Whitehead.