Old February 29th 16, 04:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

On Friday, February 26, 2016 at 12:27:38 AM UTC+2, wrote:
On Thursday, February 25, 2016 at 3:24:53 PM UTC-6, JS wrote:
I just saw this posted by Mandy Temple, President of the Gliding Federation of Australia.
This approval may just be for operation in Australia, but even if so is a start.
Jim

IS28 Life Extension
There is now a simple method to extend the life of IS28 gliders beyond 35 years. Rob Hanbury, with help from a young pilot Bogdan Hiticas, has set up a system piggybacking off the Romanian EASA approval. For more information contact Rob Hanbury Airworthiness Department Chair
CAD at glidingaustralia dot org

Thanks Jim. I have sent an email to Rob. Also waiting to hear from Peter Whitehead.

HELLO ALL

At this time there is a Supplemental Type Certificate issued no. 10054289

http://easa.europa.eu/system/files/d...t_20151208.pdf

I own a IS28B2 as as we speak I am apllying the life extension.

For more informations you cand get in touch with the Romanina Airclub

They are the holder of this suplement and there might in the future get to be the holders of all the IS 28 and 29 type certificates.

Regards Alin from ROmania