Old March 4th 16, 04:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default IS-28B2 Twin Lark - Service Life Extension Program

On Wednesday, March 2, 2016 at 1:09:23 AM UTC-6, Peter Whitehead wrote:
Hi, Pete ("edenpete") from UK here. Good news.I have been invited to apply to the Rumanian Aeroclub for the package related to their STC to extend the life of my IS-28B2("Lark" 2-seater). This will cost 500 Euro (glider specific, based on serial number). This will be necessary for all EASA gliders, it will be up to your own country's technical organisation to decide what steps it wishes to take regarding this, if outside EASA.
Good luck. Pete

Hello Pete, thanks for the update. I am wondering if there is a chance of obtaining a copy of the IS29D2 Service Bulletin that you received from the Romanian Aeroclub for our review and presentation to Transport Canada in defense of a privately owned IS29D2 that has now been grounded. Thanks, Mike