Old January 12th 10, 03:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
cavelamb[_2_]

Default To Jim Weir

RST Engineering wrote:
Make that

alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Jim

On Thu, 07 Jan 2010 15:39:13 -0500, Charlie Smith
wrote:

Jim,

From info I have located on the internet, I have cobbled together a
circuit diagram for illuminating my instrument panel using LED's. I was
wondering if I emailed you a copy, would you would be kind enough to
take a peek at the circuit and see if I missed anything? Electronics
isn't my expertise but I enjoy it all the same.

Thanks in advance,
Charlie Smith

Good grief!
I thought rec.crafts.metalworking had a lot of noise...

--

Richard Lamb

"The clock of life is wound but once, and no man has the power
to tell just when the hands will stop, at late or early hour...
Now is the only time you own. Live, love, toil with a will.
Place no faith in time. For the clock may soon be still."