Old March 24th 16, 01:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark628CA

Default Watering stand for PIK 20

I have built several, for myself and others. Will try to take some photos and send them to you. (I think I still have your email address.) One thing- after going through several of the digital water meters, I finally gave up and got the mechanical meter from Craggy. As long as you can remember your starting number and can do some simple mental arithmetic, it works great.

The digital meters seemed to get less accurate over time- the impeller slows down, probably due to the deposits from hard water in Moriarty. The parts cannot be replaced, and they don't read very well at low flow rates. I got tired of spending the money to replace them every couple of years.