Old August 5th 03, 03:27 AM
Sydney Hoeltzli

Peter Gottlieb wrote:
I just flew a Cheetah to Oshkosh and back to New York. It just got back
from the shop after being repainted and getting the Powerflow exhaust.

The Powerflow exhaust will not make a dramatic difference. I think maybe I
noticed a little more power and climb but definitely didn't blow my socks
off.

The lower drag of a new paint job (esp. if all control surfaces were
balanced and put into rig) can add a little bit of climb and speed

Does the plane have a 4 cyl EGT/CHT by any chance? Any info on
if the spread was about the same or any narrower, afterwards?

Cheers,
Sydney