Old December 2nd 17, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Rich Owen[_2_]

Default Seminole Lake Owner Arrested

Here we go again. I posted this last April and it still applies. This year we are holding our first 18 Meter National Championship in addition to the 28th Senior Soaring Championship and the North American qualifier for the 2018 World Sailplane Grand Prix. We could not put these events on without the support of our superb staff, local pilots, dedicated volunteers and you, the soaring community.

We hope this holiday season finds you well, and from your friends at Seminole-Lake Gliderport we wish you the very best!!

Sincerely,
Rich

“Ladies and Gentlemen,

It seems we go thru this issue every several months and I feel you should know who the individual is that is making these false claims. His name is Robert Turcescu and please Google his official bio. It should be pretty clear why he does these pieces of fake news. I have spoken to Mihai in the last 10 days and have emailed him over the past week regarding plans to construct new hangars at Seminole Lake Gliderport. Mister Tanjala is still very involved in the future plans of the gliderport and is not in prison as was reported. He has just returned from a trip in Romania and is beginning preparations for his return to Florida.

Seminole-Lake Gliderport has just finished another successful Senior Soaring Championship and the North American world qualifier for the Sailplane Grand Prix. We value all our customers, competition pilots, local pilots and airport residents. Please stop by and visit us on your next trip to Central Florida”.

Hope to see you soon,
Richard Owen
Vice President
Seminole Flying and Soaring