Old June 20th 20, 04:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Super HP18 Molds Location

Since I see that the Soar Idaho site is only occasionally updated, I thought I might post this here for any interested parties.

When I purchased my HP18, I also came into possession of the molds for the Super HP18 modification. I don't particularly want them, and I have no intention of making the mod myself. However, I view myself as the current caretaker for the next person who needs them.

So, if anyone should have a need for the molds, they're currently stored in Orlando, FL. If you need them, contact me and they're yours.