Old August 21st 08, 12:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

Default Here's an interesting article on how to forge headers

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:21:49 -0400, Don Pyeatt wrote
(in article ):

"hielan' laddie" wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 11:52:23 -0400, Herman wrote
(in article me.nl):

"Alan Erskine" schreef in bericht
"Herman" wrote in message
b.home.nl...
Lee now truly shows himself to be an idiot.

You were in some doubt about that?

Everybody deserves credit of doubt, until they start ranting and raving.
Or bragging about being so smart they can outwit killfilters and other
idiotic ways of wasting peoples time.

The Scottish child is also in my killfile.

Hoorah.

After reading for the umpteenth
time that everybody else has a crippled newsreader and that he doesn't
care
about other peoples' opinions I had enough. I no longer care about his
opinions.

I've said from the first that if you don't like what I say, killfile me.

The only thing you've said here that has caught my attention was your
reference, in a previous post, to a "hissy fit". Why is a Scotsman speaking
Texan?

'Cause I was quoting someone else. And the phrase fit Clarke's behaviour to a
't'.