Old March 31st 10, 04:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mark

Default Hunt "me" down, I dare you

On Mar 31, 10:54*am, Ari wrote:
I consider you dangerous, you make death threats and rant like a
lunatic.

I'll explain, since you seem a little slow.

Anytime someone makes a death threat toward an
individual, and law enforcement is notified, they they
are OBLIGATED to notify that person, in real life.
Furthermore, they may contact me and warn or
prosecute me. At that time, my attorney will be
entitled to the actual identity of the individual whom
I've threatened.

I suppose that being exposed really ticks you off, tuff
teats, Mark

Exposed? What does that mean? Did I forget to
zip my fly? You're wierd Ari. Have you ever been
in an airplane?

---
Mark