Old April 1st 10, 07:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default Hunt "me" down, I dare you

On Thu, 1 Apr 2010 07:34:27 -0700 (PDT), Lots42 wrote:

On Mar 31, 10:54*am, Ari wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2010 07:49:50 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
On Mar 31, 10:45*am, Ari wrote:
On Tue, 30 Mar 2010 19:58:30 -0700 (PDT), Mark wrote:
He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. *Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

Then you have got him dead to rights. Go to POA, tell them you have
been forged, they'll cough up an IP address and follow that to your
man!

Best of luck!

It's working for me!
--

Thanks. *I've turned it over to the F.B.I. and we'll
see what they find.

Mohammed Atta, boy, now you're cooking!

Again...why are you crossposting?

---
Mark

Why not?

I consider you dangerous, you make death threats and rant like a
lunatic. I suppose that being exposed really ticks you off, tuff
teats, Mark.
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!http://tr.im/holj
Motto: Live To Spooge It!- Hide quoted text -

If this doesn't end with you two getting gay-married in Topeka, I am
going to be sorely dissapointed.

Here's what you need to know about me, TROLL.

I eat grilled rattler with beans, and a big cold glass
of cougar milk. Cactus thorn for a tooth pick.
Now as I bid you ado for the day, my advice
is to live in the moment, and find yourself.
You might even want to
go look for America.

AND GO **** YOUR SISTER.

--
Mark inventor/artist/pilot/guitarist/scientist/philosopher/
scratch golfer/cat wrangler and observer of the mundane.