Old April 27th 19, 03:57 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Marotta

Default What's Wrong With OLC?

My flight on April 25 comes back with a zero score and I can't see why.Â*
I have two recorders on board and got the same results with both.Â* I
uploaded the igc file to Skylines.aero and the flight was instantly scored.

I use OLC to support the local club, of which I'm not a member.Â* I use
Skylines because it's quicker, has a much better interface, allows me to
select my desired units, and has no advertising.Â* And, since my logbooks
have been kept in imperial units (flame suit on) for 45 years, I don't
want to mess with metric conversions to maintain my logs.Â* Maybe
everyone should switch to Skylines.aero https://skylines.aero...

OBTW, my OLC claim showed the same ground track as Skylines.aero, just
no points.
--
Dan, 5J