Old June 14th 09, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring,rec.aviation.aerobatics
Someone

Default Information about a TL3424 RAS instrument

Dear All,
I am looking for information on the TL3424 RAS acceleration logger
(http://www2.tl-elektronic.com/index.php?
page=lsa&p_id=7&PHPSESSID=fee5ff74bb944f141d491dcb 1af990f6).

As I undestand it, this logger can log speed and G-acceleration during
a period of time (not just when an exceeded event occur). If this is
correct, I hope someone can help me with a log file from such
instrument. I'd like to have a look and see if I cen interpret the
protocol they use.

I'd like to build an analyzer tool for speed and G but I want to be
sure the TL logger can do what I want before I make a purchase.

Best Regards
Michael