Old December 12th 12, 02:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim[_32_]

Default Power Flarm Display

On Monday, December 10, 2012 8:24:23 AM UTC-5, wrote:
On Sunday, December 9, 2012 6:42:27 PM UTC-5, SteveB_Z5 wrote:

I'm thinking about getting a Power Flarm brick. What do users think of the display? Sun and shade readability? Thanks, Steve

I found the 57MM round display to be very hard to read due to small print..

Since I have a ClearNav, I connected to that and it is fine.

Others with young eyes may have different experience.

UH

I have the Butterfly rectangular display and find not only is the print unreadably small but the audio is next to nonexistent too. In full disclosure I have senior eyes and ears too but even with glasses the type is too tiny to be useful. Like Hank found, interfaced to my ClearNav the PF Brick is fine.